Thursday, July 1, 2010

I know, where'd we go?

So I'm writing this rougly 6 or so months after limited lives launch, and it's safe to say that site is dead. However, what myself and the other reviews from this blog believe in and want to do has not. I have some un-aired podcasts that are recent up to E3 2010 that I would like to post here to continue what we've been working on.

Yes, there is a new site in the works that builds from what we've learned on this blog and with limited lives. I'm not sure exactly how everything will work yet, but we've focused it more on writing from outside our staff and more media content from our side. This will fix most of our problems we've had working on limited lives.

I hope you'll enjoy these next few podcast posts, and I have to say thanks for visiting. Over this month I'll be reporting on what took our attention away from limited lives, onto a bigger project fused with a larger undertaking, and how it deals with limited lives and the new websites future.

Thanks,

Adrian

No comments:

Post a Comment